Healthcare Deductible and Physical Therapy (PT)
The end of the year is upon us. Your to-do list might be growing longer by the day. Still, don’t limit your list only to holiday preparations. Have you thought about your healthcare deductible
Your body and health also deserves some attention.
If you HAVE met your health care deductible, Physical Therapy can help you now!
EVERY DAY between today and December 31 is your chance for some last-minute self-care, including Physical Therapy.
Think of the aches, pains, and movement limitations that you’ve been ignoring or have not had the time to address.
Now is the perfect time to take your preventive health care into your hands, and improve your function!
What Is a Healthcare Deductible?
Your health care deductible is the amount of money you pay Out-of-Pocket for medical expenses before your insurance kicks in and your insurance provider pays for your procedures. Here is how it works:
- For example, if you have a $2,000 health care deductible,
- You are responsible for paying for all of your health and medical expenses until you reach that $2,000 mark.
- When you hit that mark, you have met your deductible
- Your health insurance provider will now begin paying for a large portion of your health care costs
By taking advantage of your after-deductible health insurance coverage, you can gain the most financial benefit while heading into the new year feeling on top of your health.
How Do I Know If I’ve Met My Deductible?
Your health insurance company website will likely have all this information
- Log in to the insurance company website Or
- Check the back of your insurance card for a customer service number
- Check how much money you have remaining on your till the time your plan runs out
- If you are enrolled in Medicare, visit mymedicare.gov and click on “My Deductible Status” on The claims menu to get this information
- Then – call us to see how we can help.
We’re Here for You with Physical Therapy!
We are here to help heal what hurts and help you move better so you can live better.
Our services are always available to you, and our compassionate health care team wants to help you feel healthy at every age and stage of life.
So what are you waiting for?
Take Your Health into your Hands Today! Contact Us at 703-310-7610!
Consult your favorite PT at Orthocare Physical Therapy Center